The selected location is:
( 43°, 14', 16.1" N; 99°, 31', 5.5" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T97N,R73W,sec7
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 457925 , 4787353
The elevation is 685 m ( 2249 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.5182, 43.2378; 685 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Gregory County 46053
The HUC is Fort Randall Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(more typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dallas, Town of; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.5182, 43.2378 at a distance of 1 m
- Dallas; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.5171, 43.2361, ( 2194 ft ) at a distance of 210 m
- Bull Creek head;
-99.5226, 43.2381 at a distance of 358 m
- Hillview Cemetery; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.5315, 43.2272 at a distance of 1597 m
- Dallas Cemetery; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.5332, 43.2272 at a distance of 1694 m
- Barker School; South Dakota: Tripp Co.
-99.5626, 43.2269 at a distance of 3804 m
- ZCBJ Cemetery; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.4640, 43.2119 at a distance of 5262 m
- Elliston, Township of; South Dakota: Tripp Co.
-99.5832, 43.2278 at a distance of 5395 m
- Melrose School; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.5137, 43.1836 at a distance of 6033 m
- Edens, Township of; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.4851, 43.2919 at a distance of 6584 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31708521