The selected location is:
( 43°, 14', 17.2" N; 99°, 31', 21.4" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T97N,R73W,sec7
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 457569 , 4787388
The elevation is 683 m ( 2242 ft )
The gradient is: 1.5
The aspect direction is: 170.7
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.5226, 43.2381; 683 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Gregory County 46053
The HUC is Fort Randall Reservoir
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(more typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bull Creek head;
-99.5226, 43.2381 at a distance of 1 m
- Dallas, Town of; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.5182, 43.2378 at a distance of 360 m
- Dallas; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.5171, 43.2361, ( 2194 ft ) at a distance of 500 m
- Hillview Cemetery; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.5315, 43.2272 at a distance of 1410 m
- Dallas Cemetery; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.5332, 43.2272 at a distance of 1485 m
- Barker School; South Dakota: Tripp Co.
-99.5626, 43.2269 at a distance of 3479 m
- Elliston, Township of; South Dakota: Tripp Co.
-99.5832, 43.2278 at a distance of 5053 m
- ZCBJ Cemetery; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.4640, 43.2119 at a distance of 5581 m
- Melrose School; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.5137, 43.1836 at a distance of 6098 m
- Edens, Township of; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.4851, 43.2919 at a distance of 6709 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29611268