The selected location is:
( 43°, 11', 1.0" N; 99°, 34', 42.6" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T97N,R74W,sec34
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 452988 , 4781366
The elevation is 693 m ( 2274 ft )
The gradient is: 0.4
The aspect direction is: -0.0
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.5785, 43.1836; 693 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Tripp County 46123
The HUC is Ponca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(more typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- McKinzie School; South Dakota: Tripp Co.
-99.5785, 43.1836 at a distance of 1 m
- North Lincoln School; South Dakota: Tripp Co.
-99.5935, 43.1547 at a distance of 3434 m
- Roosevelt Lake; South Dakota: Tripp Co.
-99.6162, 43.2053, ( 2219 ft ) at a distance of 3898 m
- Roosevelt Dam; South Dakota: Tripp Co.
-99.6154, 43.2067 at a distance of 3947 m
- Elliston, Township of; South Dakota: Tripp Co.
-99.5832, 43.2278 at a distance of 4925 m
- Barker School; South Dakota: Tripp Co.
-99.5626, 43.2269 at a distance of 4981 m
- Melrose School; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.5137, 43.1836 at a distance of 5269 m
- Dolton, Lake; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.5154, 43.1667, ( 2227 ft ) at a distance of 5464 m
- Lincoln, Township of; South Dakota: Tripp Co.
-99.5832, 43.1328 at a distance of 5657 m
- Dallas Cemetery; South Dakota: Gregory Co.
-99.5332, 43.2272 at a distance of 6084 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30192495