The selected location is:
( 39°, 23', 38.0" N; 99°, 41', 34.4" W )
The legal description is: Kansas, Sixth Principal Meridian T7S,R21W,sec32
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 440334 , 4360719
The elevation is 640 m ( 2100 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.6929, 39.3939; 640 m
The state and county are Kansas: Graham County 20065
The HUC is Upper South Fork Solomon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Great Plains
(more typical) 27
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Mount Olive Cemetery; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.6929, 39.3939 at a distance of 2 m
- Nicodemus, Township of; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.6671, 39.3972 at a distance of 2253 m
- Wild Horse Creek mouth; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.7010, 39.3692 at a distance of 2829 m
- Bogue; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.6873, 39.3625, ( 2050 ft ) at a distance of 3519 m
- Bogue Elementary School; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.6907, 39.3608 at a distance of 3679 m
- Fagan Cemetery; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.7323, 39.3633 at a distance of 4802 m
- Firmis (historical); Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.7143, 39.4347 at a distance of 4890 m
- Wild Horse Cemetery; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.6871, 39.3439 at a distance of 5573 m
- Sand Creek mouth; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.6368, 39.3594 at a distance of 6168 m
- Nicodemus; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.6171, 39.3944, ( 2015 ft ) at a distance of 6531 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Hill City North
|Hill City South
This was request number 29786688