The selected location is:
( 39°, 17', 57.1" N; 99°, 45', 3.6" W )
The legal description is: Kansas, Sixth Principal Meridian T9S,R22W,sec2
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 435244 , 4350249
The elevation is 654 m ( 2147 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 166.1
The local roughness is: 2.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.7510, 39.2992; 654 m
The state and county are Kansas: Graham County 20065
The HUC is Upper South Fork Solomon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Great Plains
(more typical) 27
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- West Branch Wild Horse Creek mouth; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.7510, 39.2992 at a distance of 1 m
- Wild Horse Creek head;
-99.7487, 39.2744 at a distance of 2760 m
- Wild Horse, Township of; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.7671, 39.3333 at a distance of 4034 m
- Wild Horse (historical); Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.7476, 39.3356 at a distance of 4053 m
- West Branch Wild Horse Creek head;
-99.7810, 39.2681 at a distance of 4314 m
- Skunk Creek mouth; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.7760, 39.3606 at a distance of 7150 m
- Fargo (historical); Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.7354, 39.2347 at a distance of 7285 m
- Fagan Cemetery; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.7323, 39.3633 at a distance of 7298 m
- Coon Creek mouth; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.7862, 39.3667 at a distance of 8086 m
- Wild Horse Creek mouth; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.7010, 39.3692 at a distance of 8889 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Hill City NW
||Hill City North
||Hill City South
This was request number 30215454