The selected location is:
( 44°, 49', 36.8" N; 99°, 49', 1.6" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T116N,R75W,sec26
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 435406 , 4964046
The elevation is 575 m ( 1886 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 165.1
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.8171, 44.8269; 575 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Sully County 46119
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(more typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kaspar Post Office (historical); South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.8171, 44.8269, ( 1875 ft ) at a distance of 2 m
- Morton, Township of; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.8476, 44.8458 at a distance of 3196 m
- G Lytle Dam; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.8204, 44.7900 at a distance of 4111 m
- Fairview School; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.8582, 44.7717 at a distance of 6945 m
- Kennebec, Township of; South Dakota: Lyman Co.
-99.8260, 44.8906 at a distance of 7111 m
- Hofer State Public Shooting Area; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.7996, 44.7614 at a distance of 7412 m
- Cora, Township of; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.7254, 44.8450 at a distance of 7525 m
- Stone Lake State Public Shooting Area; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.7512, 44.8781 at a distance of 7713 m
- Fairview, Township of; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.8476, 44.7583 at a distance of 7998 m
- East Cora School; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.7146, 44.8450, ( 1874 ft ) at a distance of 8350 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Gettysburg Municipal Airport
||Gettysburg Municipal Airport NE
||Thomas Lake NW
|Gettysburg Municipal Airport SW
||Gettysburg Municipal Airport SE
||Thomas Lake SW
This was request number 29996812