The selected location is:
( 44°, 53', 26.2" N; 99°, 49', 33.6" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T116N,R75W,sec2
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 434775 , 4971129
The elevation is 565 m ( 1854 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.8260, 44.8906; 565 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Sully County 46119
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(more typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kennebec, Township of; South Dakota: Lyman Co.
-99.8260, 44.8906 at a distance of 2 m
- Morton, Township of; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.8476, 44.8458 at a distance of 5265 m
- Potts Dam; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-99.7793, 44.9303 at a distance of 5749 m
- Elida, Township of; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-99.8690, 44.9339 at a distance of 5888 m
- Stone Lake State Public Shooting Area; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.7512, 44.8781 at a distance of 6071 m
- Stone Lake; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.7451, 44.8828, ( 1817 ft ) at a distance of 6450 m
- Kaspar Post Office (historical); South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.8171, 44.8269, ( 1875 ft ) at a distance of 7116 m
- Avon Springs, Township of; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-99.7462, 44.9336 at a distance of 7908 m
- Fischer Landing Strip; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-99.7265, 44.9069, ( 1872 ft ) at a distance of 8065 m
- Copp School; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-99.7354, 44.9264, ( 1882 ft ) at a distance of 8186 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Gettysburg Municipal Airport
||Gettysburg Municipal Airport NE
||Thomas Lake NW
|Gettysburg Municipal Airport SW
||Gettysburg Municipal Airport SE
||Thomas Lake SW
This was request number 29865373