The selected location is:
( 44°, 50', 44.9" N; 99°, 50', 51.4" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T116N,R75W,sec22
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 433017 , 4966170
The elevation is 562 m ( 1843 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 180.8
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.8476, 44.8458; 562 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Sully County 46119
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(more typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Morton, Township of; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.8476, 44.8458 at a distance of 2 m
- Kaspar Post Office (historical); South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.8171, 44.8269, ( 1875 ft ) at a distance of 3199 m
- Kennebec, Township of; South Dakota: Lyman Co.
-99.8260, 44.8906 at a distance of 5261 m
- G Lytle Dam; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.8204, 44.7900 at a distance of 6565 m
- Fairview School; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.8582, 44.7717 at a distance of 8279 m
- Stone Lake State Public Shooting Area; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.7512, 44.8781 at a distance of 8422 m
- Stone Lake; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.7451, 44.8828, ( 1817 ft ) at a distance of 9084 m
- Cora, Township of; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.7254, 44.8450 at a distance of 9662 m
- Fairview, Township of; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.8476, 44.7583 at a distance of 9726 m
- Hofer State Public Shooting Area; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-99.7996, 44.7614 at a distance of 10121 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Gettysburg Municipal Airport
||Gettysburg Municipal Airport NE
||Thomas Lake NW
|Gettysburg Municipal Airport SW
||Gettysburg Municipal Airport SE
||Thomas Lake SW
This was request number 30294237