The selected location is:
( 45°, 18', 15.1" N; 99°, 51', 9.4" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T121N,R75W,sec11
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 433159 , 5017097
The elevation is 586 m ( 1922 ft )
The gradient is: 1.5
The aspect direction is: 234.3
The local roughness is: 1.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.8526, 45.3042; 586 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Walworth County 46129
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(more typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Theodore (historical); South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.8526, 45.3042, ( 1904 ft ) at a distance of 2 m
- Swan Lake Creek mouth; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.8373, 45.2967 at a distance of 1462 m
- Swan Lake; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.8540, 45.2900, ( 1851 ft ) at a distance of 1583 m
- Swan Lake State Public Shooting Area; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.8273, 45.2861 at a distance of 2827 m
- Theodore, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.8823, 45.3261 at a distance of 3367 m
- Swan Creek head;
-99.9021, 45.3228 at a distance of 4397 m
- Swan Lake, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.8837, 45.2683 at a distance of 4678 m
- William P Ransch Dam; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-99.8171, 45.2450 at a distance of 7146 m
- Ryan, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.8818, 45.3847 at a distance of 9233 m
- Pembroke (historical); South Dakota: Potter Co.
-99.8337, 45.2181, ( 1890 ft ) at a distance of 9685 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hoven Municipal Airport
This was request number 30043587