The selected location is:
( 45°, 23', 4.9" N; 99°, 52', 54.5" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T122N,R75W,sec15
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 430968 , 5026065
The elevation is 627 m ( 2057 ft )
The gradient is: 0.4
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.8818, 45.3847; 627 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Walworth County 46129
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(more typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ryan, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.8818, 45.3847 at a distance of 2 m
- East Walworth, Unorganized Territory of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.8843, 45.4133 at a distance of 3183 m
- Spring Lake State Public Shooting Area; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.8373, 45.4308 at a distance of 6194 m
- Theodore, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.8823, 45.3261 at a distance of 6515 m
- Spring Valley, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.9037, 45.4419 at a distance of 6583 m
- Spring Lake; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.8307, 45.4342, ( 1950 ft ) at a distance of 6801 m
- Swan Creek head;
-99.9021, 45.3228 at a distance of 7063 m
- Rieger Creek head;
-99.9632, 45.4375 at a distance of 8661 m
- Theodore (historical); South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.8526, 45.3042, ( 1904 ft ) at a distance of 9236 m
- Lowry; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-99.9826, 45.3161, ( 1866 ft ) at a distance of 10979 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hoven Municipal Airport
This was request number 31723132