The selected location is:
( 39°, 20', 60.0" N; 99°, 53', 1.3" W )
The legal description is: Kansas, Sixth Principal Meridian T8S,R23W,sec21
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 423857 , 4355990
The elevation is 656 m ( 2153 ft )
The gradient is: 1.2
The aspect direction is: 347.6
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.8837, 39.3500; 656 m
The state and county are Kansas: Graham County 20065
The HUC is Upper South Fork Solomon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Great Plains
(more typical) 27
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Graham County; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8837, 39.3500 at a distance of 0 m
- Graham County Fairgrounds; Kansas: Chase Co.
-99.8868, 39.3522 at a distance of 362 m
- Millbrook (historical); Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8698, 39.3500, ( 2163 ft ) at a distance of 1198 m
- Hill City Elementary School; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8868, 39.3661 at a distance of 1808 m
- Gettysburg (historical); Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.9093, 39.3644 at a distance of 2725 m
- Brush Creek mouth; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8501, 39.3483 at a distance of 2902 m
- Hill City High School; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8540, 39.3703 at a distance of 3411 m
- Hill City; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8421, 39.3647, ( 2190 ft ) at a distance of 3940 m
- Millbrook, Township of; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8837, 39.3028 at a distance of 5240 m
- Hill City Municipal Airport; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8301, 39.3756, ( 2224 ft ) at a distance of 5424 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hill City NW
||Hill City North
||Hill City South
This was request number 31747230