The selected location is:
( 39°, 21', 7.9" N; 99°, 53', 12.5" W )
The legal description is: Kansas, Sixth Principal Meridian T8S,R23W,sec16
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 423592 , 4356237
The elevation is 661 m ( 2170 ft )
The gradient is: 2.0
The aspect direction is: 316.1
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.8868, 39.3522; 661 m
The state and county are Kansas: Graham County 20065
The HUC is Upper South Fork Solomon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Great Plains
(more typical) 27
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Graham County Fairgrounds; Kansas: Chase Co.
-99.8868, 39.3522 at a distance of 1 m
- Graham County; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8837, 39.3500 at a distance of 362 m
- Millbrook (historical); Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8698, 39.3500, ( 2163 ft ) at a distance of 1486 m
- Hill City Elementary School; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8868, 39.3661 at a distance of 1544 m
- Gettysburg (historical); Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.9093, 39.3644 at a distance of 2366 m
- Brush Creek mouth; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8501, 39.3483 at a distance of 3193 m
- Hill City High School; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8540, 39.3703 at a distance of 3469 m
- Hill City; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8421, 39.3647, ( 2190 ft ) at a distance of 4096 m
- Millbrook, Township of; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8837, 39.3028 at a distance of 5491 m
- Hill City Municipal Airport; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.8301, 39.3756, ( 2224 ft ) at a distance of 5535 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hill City NW
||Hill City North
||Hill City South
This was request number 143392346