The selected location is:
( 39°, 21', 4.0" N; 99°, 58', 20.3" W )
The legal description is: Kansas, Sixth Principal Meridian T8S,R24W,sec14
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 416224 , 4356191
The elevation is 682 m ( 2239 ft )
The gradient is: 1.4
The aspect direction is: 91.4
The local roughness is: 0.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.9723, 39.3511; 682 m
The state and county are Kansas: Graham County 20065
The HUC is Upper South Fork Solomon
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Central Great Plains
(more typical) 27
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Penokee; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.9723, 39.3511, ( 2228 ft ) at a distance of 1 m
- Rock Creek mouth; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.9768, 39.3544 at a distance of 534 m
- Penokee Cemetery; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.9726, 39.3422 at a distance of 988 m
- Youngs Creek mouth; Kansas: Graham Co.
-100.0043, 39.3542 at a distance of 2780 m
- Turnerville (historical); Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.9671, 39.3056 at a distance of 5071 m
- Brush Creek Cemetery; Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.9746, 39.3019 at a distance of 5466 m
- Gettysburg (historical); Kansas: Graham Co.
-99.9093, 39.3644 at a distance of 5627 m
- Gettysburg, Township of; Kansas: Graham Co.
-100.0337, 39.3861 at a distance of 6566 m
- Marland Cemetery; Kansas: Graham Co.
-100.0712, 39.3431 at a distance of 8572 m
- Morland High School; Kansas: Graham Co.
-100.0718, 39.3486 at a distance of 8582 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hill City NW
||Hill City North
||Hill City South
This was request number 30037345