The selected location is:
( 47°, 31', 4.1" N; 99°, 59', 23.3" W )
The legal description is: North Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T147N,R73W,sec29
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 425480 , 5263183
The elevation is 579 m ( 1900 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-99.9898, 47.5178; 579 m
The state and county are North Dakota: Wells County 38103
The HUC is James Headwaters
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hillside School Number 2; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-99.9898, 47.5178 at a distance of 1 m
- Crystal Lake; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-99.9673, 47.5183, ( 1829 ft ) at a distance of 1695 m
- Hillside School Number 4; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-99.9476, 47.5236, ( 1854 ft ) at a distance of 3243 m
- Crystal Lake, Township of; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-100.0140, 47.5450 at a distance of 3531 m
- Hillside School Number 1; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-99.9487, 47.5650 at a distance of 6091 m
- Bull Moose, Township of; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-100.0143, 47.4617 at a distance of 6505 m
- Boone Townhall; North Dakota: Sheridan Co.
-100.0762, 47.5297 at a distance of 6640 m
- Upland State Game Refuge; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-99.9165, 47.5519 at a distance of 6695 m
- Faul-Mathison Dam; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-99.9654, 47.5833 at a distance of 7510 m
- Pony Gulch, Township of; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-100.0143, 47.5903 at a distance of 8269 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Sheyenne Lake NE
This was request number 30107836