The selected location is:
( 47°, 32', 42.0" N; 100°, 0', 50.4" W )
The legal description is: North Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T147N,R73W,sec18
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 423698 , 5266229
The elevation is 602 m ( 1975 ft )
The gradient is: 2.6
The aspect direction is: 298.1
The local roughness is: 1.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.0140, 47.5450; 602 m
The state and county are North Dakota: Wells County 38103
The HUC is James Headwaters
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Crystal Lake, Township of; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-100.0140, 47.5450 at a distance of 1 m
- Hillside School Number 2; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-99.9898, 47.5178 at a distance of 3531 m
- Crystal Lake; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-99.9673, 47.5183, ( 1829 ft ) at a distance of 4602 m
- Boone Townhall; North Dakota: Sheridan Co.
-100.0762, 47.5297 at a distance of 4983 m
- Pony Gulch, Township of; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-100.0143, 47.5903 at a distance of 5037 m
- Hillside School Number 1; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-99.9487, 47.5650 at a distance of 5394 m
- Hillside School Number 4; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-99.9476, 47.5236, ( 1854 ft ) at a distance of 5537 m
- Faul-Mathison Dam; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-99.9654, 47.5833 at a distance of 5613 m
- Boone, Township of; North Dakota: Sheridan Co.
-100.0907, 47.5478 at a distance of 5783 m
- Upland State Game Refuge; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-99.9165, 47.5519 at a distance of 7379 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Sheyenne Lake NE
This was request number 31725317