The selected location is:
( 45°, 13', 23.9" N; 100°, 3', 13.3" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T120N,R76W,sec7
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 417275 , 5008297
The elevation is 640 m ( 2100 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.0537, 45.2233; 640 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Potter County 46107
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(more typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gene Rock Dam; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.0537, 45.2233 at a distance of 1 m
- Little Cheyenne Creek head;
-100.0785, 45.2183 at a distance of 2026 m
- Hanson Cemetery; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.0829, 45.2025, ( 2021 ft ) at a distance of 3257 m
- Joe Mangin Dam; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.0537, 45.1933 at a distance of 3336 m
- Fayette School; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.1023, 45.1872, ( 1978 ft ) at a distance of 5540 m
- J Willey Dam; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.1071, 45.1900 at a distance of 5595 m
- Fayette, Township of; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.1129, 45.1944 at a distance of 5653 m
- W Combellick Dam; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.1221, 45.2450 at a distance of 5887 m
- Bartels Dam; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.0671, 45.1683 at a distance of 6204 m
- Jacob Goetz Dam; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1121, 45.2667 at a distance of 6654 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Lake Hurley NE
||Lake Hurley SE
This was request number 29534514