The selected location is:
( 47°, 32', 52.1" N; 100°, 5', 26.5" W )
The legal description is: North Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T147N,R74W,sec15
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 417931 , 5266618
The elevation is 581 m ( 1906 ft )
The gradient is: 1.6
The aspect direction is: 155.0
The local roughness is: 1.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.0907, 47.5478; 581 m
The state and county are North Dakota: Sheridan County 38083
The HUC is Upper Sheyenne
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Glaciated Plains
(less typical) 46
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Boone, Township of; North Dakota: Sheridan Co.
-100.0907, 47.5478 at a distance of 1 m
- Boone Townhall; North Dakota: Sheridan Co.
-100.0762, 47.5297 at a distance of 2289 m
- Crystal Lake, Township of; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-100.0140, 47.5450 at a distance of 5781 m
- Frueh Private Field; North Dakota: Sheridan Co.
-100.1671, 47.5667, ( 1800 ft ) at a distance of 6122 m
- Pony Gulch, Township of; North Dakota: Wells Co.
-100.0143, 47.5903 at a distance of 7441 m
- Saint James Cemetery; North Dakota: Sheridan Co.
-100.1915, 47.5739, ( 1830 ft ) at a distance of 8122 m
- Goodrich Adventist Cemetery; North Dakota: Sheridan Co.
-100.1401, 47.4803, ( 1962 ft ) at a distance of 8377 m
- Goodrich, City of; North Dakota: Sheridan Co.
-100.1251, 47.4761 at a distance of 8383 m
- Goodrich; North Dakota: Sheridan Co.
-100.1262, 47.4750, ( 1977 ft ) at a distance of 8525 m
- Goodrich, Township of; North Dakota: Sheridan Co.
-100.0851, 47.4675 at a distance of 8938 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Sheyenne Lake NE
This was request number 29502406