The selected location is:
( 45°, 11', 13.9" N; 100°, 6', 8.3" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T120N,R77W,sec23
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 413405 , 5004337
The elevation is 607 m ( 1990 ft )
The gradient is: 1.7
The aspect direction is: 255.2
The local roughness is: 1.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.1023, 45.1872; 607 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Potter County 46107
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(more typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fayette School; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.1023, 45.1872, ( 1978 ft ) at a distance of 2 m
- J Willey Dam; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.1071, 45.1900 at a distance of 488 m
- Fayette, Township of; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.1129, 45.1944 at a distance of 1155 m
- Hanson Cemetery; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.0829, 45.2025, ( 2021 ft ) at a distance of 2283 m
- R Lemler Dam; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.1404, 45.1900 at a distance of 3010 m
- Bartels Dam; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.0671, 45.1683 at a distance of 3475 m
- Joe Mangin Dam; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.0537, 45.1933 at a distance of 3879 m
- Little Cheyenne Creek head;
-100.0785, 45.2183 at a distance of 3929 m
- Fayette (historical), Township of; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.1526, 45.1944 at a distance of 4033 m
- Steamboat Creek head;
-100.1548, 45.1806 at a distance of 4192 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Lake Hurley NE
||Lake Hurley SE
This was request number 29682568