The selected location is:
( 45°, 19', 57.0" N; 100°, 7', 14.5" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T122N,R77W,sec34
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 412184 , 5020499
The elevation is 558 m ( 1830 ft )
The gradient is: 6.8
The aspect direction is: 261.5
The local roughness is: 4.1
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.1207, 45.3325; 558 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Walworth County 46129
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(less typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Akaska; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1207, 45.3325, ( 1768 ft ) at a distance of 1 m
- Akaska, Town of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1212, 45.3319 at a distance of 78 m
- Albert Kulm Dam; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1287, 45.3583 at a distance of 2934 m
- Rieger Creek mouth; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1671, 45.3264 at a distance of 3701 m
- Brown, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1310, 45.3694 at a distance of 4179 m
- Old Zion Cemetery; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1721, 45.3550 at a distance of 4741 m
- Liberty, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1298, 45.2825 at a distance of 5604 m
- Pero Creek head;
-100.1707, 45.3711 at a distance of 5810 m
- Leo Ritter Dam; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1004, 45.2817 at a distance of 5867 m
- Calvin Ballensky Dam; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1837, 45.2933 at a distance of 6588 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Lake Hurley NE
This was request number 29734723