The selected location is:
( 45°, 21', 29.9" N; 100°, 7', 43.3" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T122N,R77W,sec27
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 411597 , 5023374
The elevation is 579 m ( 1900 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.1287, 45.3583; 579 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Walworth County 46129
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(less typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Albert Kulm Dam; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1287, 45.3583 at a distance of 1 m
- Brown, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1310, 45.3694 at a distance of 1246 m
- Akaska; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1207, 45.3325, ( 1768 ft ) at a distance of 2936 m
- Akaska, Town of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1212, 45.3319 at a distance of 2993 m
- Old Zion Cemetery; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1721, 45.3550 at a distance of 3421 m
- Pero Creek head;
-100.1707, 45.3711 at a distance of 3585 m
- Rieger Creek mouth; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1671, 45.3264 at a distance of 4652 m
- Surrey, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.0071, 45.3694 at a distance of 9607 m
- Hoffman Roadside Park; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.0385, 45.4242 at a distance of 10174 m
- Bangor Cemetery; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.0579, 45.4417, ( 1974 ft ) at a distance of 10799 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Four Bear Creek
||Lake Hurley NE
This was request number 29925430