The selected location is:
( 45°, 22', 9.8" N; 100°, 7', 51.6" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T122N,R77W,sec22
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 411435 , 5024609
The elevation is 581 m ( 1906 ft )
The gradient is: 0.5
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.1310, 45.3694; 581 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Walworth County 46129
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(less typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Brown, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1310, 45.3694 at a distance of 1 m
- Albert Kulm Dam; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1287, 45.3583 at a distance of 1248 m
- Pero Creek head;
-100.1707, 45.3711 at a distance of 3117 m
- Old Zion Cemetery; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1721, 45.3550 at a distance of 3597 m
- Akaska; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1207, 45.3325, ( 1768 ft ) at a distance of 4181 m
- Akaska, Town of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1212, 45.3319 at a distance of 4239 m
- Rieger Creek mouth; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1671, 45.3264 at a distance of 5555 m
- Hoffman Roadside Park; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.0385, 45.4242 at a distance of 9462 m
- Hilde, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1304, 45.4564 at a distance of 9668 m
- Surrey, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.0071, 45.3694 at a distance of 9706 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Four Bear Creek
||Lake Hurley NE
This was request number 31733568