The selected location is:
( 45°, 21', 18.0" N; 100°, 10', 19.5" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T122N,R77W,sec29
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 408193 , 5023056
The elevation is 579 m ( 1900 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.1721, 45.3550; 579 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Walworth County 46129
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(less typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Old Zion Cemetery; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1721, 45.3550 at a distance of 1 m
- Pero Creek head;
-100.1707, 45.3711 at a distance of 1792 m
- Rieger Creek mouth; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1671, 45.3264 at a distance of 3204 m
- Albert Kulm Dam; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1287, 45.3583 at a distance of 3419 m
- Brown, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1310, 45.3694 at a distance of 3595 m
- Akaska; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1207, 45.3325, ( 1768 ft ) at a distance of 4741 m
- Akaska, Town of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1212, 45.3319 at a distance of 4744 m
- River, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.2329, 45.3700 at a distance of 5047 m
- Bowdle Beach Recreation Area; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.2573, 45.3767, ( 1620 ft ) at a distance of 7097 m
- Smalley (historical); South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.2271, 45.4083, ( 1900 ft ) at a distance of 7324 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Four Bear Creek
||Lake Hurley NE
This was request number 31726349