The selected location is:
( 45°, 17', 35.9" N; 100°, 11', 1.3" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T121N,R77W,sec18
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 407184 , 5016215
The elevation is 549 m ( 1801 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.1837, 45.2933; 549 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Walworth County 46129
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(less typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Calvin Ballensky Dam; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1837, 45.2933 at a distance of 1 m
- Rieger Creek mouth; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1671, 45.3264 at a distance of 3901 m
- Scranton, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.2332, 45.2825 at a distance of 4065 m
- Tom Hauk Number 1 Dam; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.2354, 45.3033 at a distance of 4205 m
- Liberty, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1298, 45.2825 at a distance of 4395 m
- Le Beau, Township of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.2523, 45.3119 at a distance of 5764 m
- A Holzwarth Dam; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.2021, 45.2383 at a distance of 6282 m
- Jacob Goetz Dam; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1121, 45.2667 at a distance of 6348 m
- Akaska, Town of; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1212, 45.3319 at a distance of 6513 m
- Akaska; South Dakota: Walworth Co.
-100.1207, 45.3325, ( 1768 ft ) at a distance of 6586 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Four Bear Creek
||Lake Hurley NE
This was request number 31729204