The selected location is:
( 44°, 38', 22.9" N; 100°, 12', 35.3" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T114N,R78W,sec34
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 404053 , 4943639
The elevation is 548 m ( 1799 ft )
The gradient is: 1.1
The aspect direction is: 115.1
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.2098, 44.6397; 548 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Sully County 46119
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(more typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Warnecke Post Office (historical); South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2098, 44.6397, ( 1780 ft ) at a distance of 2 m
- Clifton School; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2029, 44.6561, ( 1795 ft ) at a distance of 1901 m
- Goodwater School; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2276, 44.6203 at a distance of 2579 m
- Clifton, Township of; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2129, 44.6708 at a distance of 3463 m
- Warnes Slough; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2368, 44.6067 at a distance of 4249 m
- Good Water, Township of; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2126, 44.5844 at a distance of 6151 m
- Sully County; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.1671, 44.6861 at a distance of 6167 m
- Carson (historical); South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2898, 44.6567, ( 1750 ft ) at a distance of 6622 m
- Marston (historical); South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.1643, 44.5875, ( 1820 ft ) at a distance of 6835 m
- Marston Post Office (historical); South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.1426, 44.5931, ( 1820 ft ) at a distance of 7435 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29874402