The selected location is:
( 44°, 42', 15.1" N; 100°, 14', 33.4" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T114N,R78W,sec8
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 401561 , 4950843
The elevation is 525 m ( 1723 ft )
The gradient is: 2.2
The aspect direction is: 293.6
The local roughness is: 1.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.2426, 44.7042; 525 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Sully County 46119
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(less typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Clifton (historical); South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2426, 44.7042, ( 1730 ft ) at a distance of 2 m
- Sully Lake; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.1971, 44.7100, ( 1739 ft ) at a distance of 3662 m
- T R Baker Dam; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.1971, 44.7100 at a distance of 3662 m
- Clifton, Township of; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2129, 44.6708 at a distance of 4397 m
- Clifton School; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2029, 44.6561, ( 1795 ft ) at a distance of 6204 m
- Sully County; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.1671, 44.6861 at a distance of 6314 m
- Hartford, Township of; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2129, 44.7583 at a distance of 6454 m
- Carson (historical); South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2898, 44.6567, ( 1750 ft ) at a distance of 6472 m
- Warnecke Post Office (historical); South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2098, 44.6397, ( 1780 ft ) at a distance of 7626 m
- Goodwater School; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2276, 44.6203 at a distance of 9401 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30036678