The selected location is:
( 44°, 52', 58.1" N; 100°, 17', 1.3" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T116N,R79W,sec1
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 398619 , 4970733
The elevation is 550 m ( 1804 ft )
The gradient is: 1.9
The aspect direction is: 104.7
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.2837, 44.8828; 550 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Sully County 46119
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northeastern Great Plains
(less typical) 45
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Percilla (historical); South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.2837, 44.8828, ( 1815 ft ) at a distance of 2 m
- Vivian, Township of; South Dakota: Lyman Co.
-100.3060, 44.8906 at a distance of 1964 m
- Henry Siebrasse Dam; South Dakota: Potter Co.
-100.2921, 44.9100 at a distance of 3093 m
- Troy Lake; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.3248, 44.8625 at a distance of 3956 m
- Moore (historical); South Dakota: Lyman Co.
-100.2448, 44.9203, ( 1870 ft ) at a distance of 5176 m
- Troy School; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.3043, 44.8386, ( 1854 ft ) at a distance of 5177 m
- Laurel Post Office (historical); South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.3129, 44.8389, ( 1839 ft ) at a distance of 5399 m
- Sutton Bay Recreation Area; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.3557, 44.8803 at a distance of 5697 m
- Spring Draw mouth; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.3576, 44.8950 at a distance of 5994 m
- Artichoke Creek mouth; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.3621, 44.8861 at a distance of 6206 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Patch Skin Buttes SW
||Patch Skin Buttes SE
|Artichoke Butte NW
||Artichoke Butte NE
|Artichoke Butte SW
This was request number 31742866