The selected location is:
( 44°, 32', 44.9" N; 100°, 28', 37.5" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T112N,R80W,sec5
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 382666 , 4933557
The elevation is 494 m ( 1621 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.4771, 44.5458; 494 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Hughes County 46065
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(less typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Spring Creek Recreation Area; South Dakota: Hughes Co.
-100.4771, 44.5458 at a distance of 3 m
- Cow Creek mouth; South Dakota: Hughes Co.
-100.4579, 44.5600 at a distance of 2193 m
- Fielder Post Office (historical); South Dakota: Hughes Co.
-100.5057, 44.5469 at a distance of 2278 m
- Cow Creek Recreation Area; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.4971, 44.5617 at a distance of 2376 m
- Spring Creek mouth; South Dakota: Hughes Co.
-100.4518, 44.5292 at a distance of 2729 m
- Oko Bojou Islands (historical); South Dakota: Hughes Co.
-100.5129, 44.5417 at a distance of 2883 m
- Okobojo Recreation Area; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.5076, 44.5686 at a distance of 3506 m
- Fielder Bottom (historical); South Dakota: Hughes Co.
-100.5129, 44.5222 at a distance of 3872 m
- Okobojo Creek mouth; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.5176, 44.5692 at a distance of 4137 m
- Al Reddin Dam; South Dakota: Hughes Co.
-100.4371, 44.5183 at a distance of 4411 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Mail Shack Creek
|Iron Post Buttes SE
|Willow Creek Butte
This was request number 31712155