The selected location is:
( 44°, 33', 42.1" N; 100°, 29', 49.6" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T113N,R80W,sec32
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 381109 , 4935353
The elevation is 494 m ( 1621 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.4971, 44.5617; 494 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Sully County 46119
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(less typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cow Creek Recreation Area; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.4971, 44.5617 at a distance of 2 m
- Okobojo Recreation Area; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.5076, 44.5686 at a distance of 1133 m
- Fielder Post Office (historical); South Dakota: Hughes Co.
-100.5057, 44.5469 at a distance of 1783 m
- Okobojo Creek mouth; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.5176, 44.5692 at a distance of 1830 m
- Spring Creek Recreation Area; South Dakota: Hughes Co.
-100.4771, 44.5458 at a distance of 2377 m
- Oko Bojou Islands (historical); South Dakota: Hughes Co.
-100.5129, 44.5417 at a distance of 2555 m
- Lewellyn Park, Township of; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.5179, 44.5833 at a distance of 2913 m
- Cow Creek mouth; South Dakota: Hughes Co.
-100.4579, 44.5600 at a distance of 3120 m
- Plum Creek mouth; South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.5296, 44.5908 at a distance of 4137 m
- Lower Sully Landing (historical); South Dakota: Sully Co.
-100.5515, 44.5569 at a distance of 4357 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Mail Shack Creek
|Iron Post Buttes SE
|Willow Creek Butte
This was request number 30042620