The selected location is:
( 33°, 32', 50.3" N; 100°, 38', 46.3" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 347167 , 3713177
The elevation is 608 m ( 1996 ft )
The gradient is: 11.0
The aspect direction is: 224.5
The local roughness is: 4.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.6462, 33.5473; 608 m
The state and county are Texas: Dickens County 48125
The HUC is Salt Fork Brazos
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southwestern Tableland
(more typical) 26
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Little Croton Windmill; Texas: Dickens Co.
-100.6462, 33.5473 at a distance of 2 m
- Croton Camp; Texas: Dickens Co.
-100.6351, 33.5454 at a distance of 1053 m
- Humble Windmill; Texas: Dickens Co.
-100.6665, 33.5495 at a distance of 1901 m
- Lost John Windmill; Texas: Dickens Co.
-100.6262, 33.5568 at a distance of 2135 m
- Little Sampson Windmill; Texas: Dickens Co.
-100.6282, 33.5320 at a distance of 2384 m
- North Pitchfork Corner Windmill; Texas: Dickens Co.
-100.6307, 33.5657 at a distance of 2496 m
- Middle Croton Windmill; Texas: Dickens Co.
-100.6415, 33.5712 at a distance of 2685 m
- T Fortyone Canyon mouth; Texas: Dickens Co.
-100.6262, 33.5265 at a distance of 2963 m
- Double Tubs Windmill; Texas: Dickens Co.
-100.6090, 33.5426, ( 2150 ft ) at a distance of 3495 m
- Little Croton Creek mouth; Texas: Dickens Co.
-100.6296, 33.5184 at a distance of 3559 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||East Afton NE
This was request number 29996815