The selected location is:
( 44°, 58', 18.8" N; 100°, 40', 16.3" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Black Hills Meridian T12N,R28E,sec26
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 368219 , 4981187
The elevation is 609 m ( 1998 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.6712, 44.9719; 609 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Dewey County 46041
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fast Horse Ranch; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.6712, 44.9719 at a distance of 2 m
- Corral Creek head;
-100.6696, 44.9661 at a distance of 659 m
- Little Willow Creek head;
-100.6796, 44.9908 at a distance of 2201 m
- Means Ranch; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.6437, 44.9519 at a distance of 3107 m
- Clark Ranch; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.7229, 44.9647 at a distance of 4158 m
- Henry Ducheneaux Ranch; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.6076, 44.9428 at a distance of 5970 m
- West Branch Willow Creek head;
-100.6954, 45.0264 at a distance of 6349 m
- Dan Gray Ranch; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.6087, 45.0111 at a distance of 6576 m
- No Heart Butte; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.6882, 44.9106, ( 1830 ft ) at a distance of 6946 m
- West Branch Tall Prairie Chicken Creek mouth; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.7587, 44.9525 at a distance of 7234 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||La Plant SW
||No Heart Creek
||No Heart Creek NE
||No Heart Creek SW
||No Heart Creek SE
This was request number 30275584