The selected location is:
( 45°, 1', 39.0" N; 100°, 44', 29.4" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Black Hills Meridian T12N,R28E,sec5
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 362809 , 4987480
The elevation is 701 m ( 2300 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.7415, 45.0275; 701 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Dewey County 46041
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- No Heart Creek head;
-100.7415, 45.0275 at a distance of 2 m
- East Branch Tall Prairie Chicken Creek head;
-100.7635, 45.0347 at a distance of 1910 m
- Hiett Ranch; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.7718, 45.0481 at a distance of 3307 m
- West Branch Willow Creek head;
-100.6954, 45.0264 at a distance of 3634 m
- C Peterson Number 1 Dam; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.6937, 45.0467 at a distance of 4327 m
- C Peterson Number 3 Dam; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.7621, 45.0683 at a distance of 4814 m
- C Peterson Number 2 Dam; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.7704, 45.0683 at a distance of 5072 m
- R Bartels Number 1 Dam; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.7504, 45.0750 at a distance of 5323 m
- C Peterson Number 4 Dam; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.7637, 45.0800 at a distance of 6089 m
- Little Willow Creek head;
-100.6796, 44.9908 at a distance of 6360 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||La Plant SW
||No Heart Creek
||No Heart Creek NE
This was request number 29954005