The selected location is:
( 44°, 51', 40.0" N; 100°, 48', 9.3" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Black Hills Meridian T10N,R27E,sec2
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 357585 , 4969101
The elevation is 579 m ( 1900 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.8026, 44.8611; 579 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Dewey County 46041
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Joes Creek head;
-100.8026, 44.8611 at a distance of 3 m
- Dog Eagle Ranch; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.8387, 44.8783 at a distance of 3435 m
- West Branch Rousseau Creek mouth; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.8568, 44.8567 at a distance of 4314 m
- Rousseau Creek head;
-100.8573, 44.8567 at a distance of 4354 m
- East Branch Rousseau Creek mouth; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.8573, 44.8564 at a distance of 4358 m
- Rousseau Creek mouth; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.8429, 44.8275 at a distance of 4912 m
- Fox Creek mouth; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.7390, 44.8556 at a distance of 5062 m
- Charlie Creek mouth; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.7362, 44.8611 at a distance of 5246 m
- Sogge Ranch; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.8340, 44.9250 at a distance of 7521 m
- Wager Ranch; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.8632, 44.9142 at a distance of 7598 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Rousseau Creek NW
||No Heart Creek
|Rousseau Creek SW
||No Heart Creek SW
||Iron Post Buttes
This was request number 29933644