The selected location is:
( 44°, 49', 39.0" N; 100°, 50', 34.5" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Black Hills Meridian T10N,R27E,sec16
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 354316 , 4965440
The elevation is 494 m ( 1621 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.8429, 44.8275; 494 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Dewey County 46041
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rousseau Creek mouth; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.8429, 44.8275 at a distance of 3 m
- Fine Weather Draw head;
-100.8782, 44.8189 at a distance of 2953 m
- East Branch Rousseau Creek mouth; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.8573, 44.8564 at a distance of 3406 m
- Fine Weather Draw mouth; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.8612, 44.7997 at a distance of 3414 m
- West Branch Rousseau Creek mouth; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.8568, 44.8567 at a distance of 3425 m
- Rousseau Creek head;
-100.8573, 44.8567 at a distance of 3438 m
- Joes Creek head;
-100.8026, 44.8611 at a distance of 4906 m
- Dog Eagle Ranch; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-100.8387, 44.8783 at a distance of 5653 m
- Oak Creek mouth; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-100.8265, 44.7603 at a distance of 7581 m
- Whiteman Draw mouth; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-100.8698, 44.7564 at a distance of 8185 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Rousseau Creek NW
||No Heart Creek
|Rousseau Creek SW
||No Heart Creek SW
||Iron Post Buttes
This was request number 30016618