The selected location is:
( 29°, 54', 37.8" N; 100°, 51', 23.4" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 320769 , 3310316
The elevation is 487 m ( 1599 ft )
The gradient is: 1.5
The aspect direction is: 122.0
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.8565, 29.9105; 487 m
The state and county are Texas: Val Verde County 48465
The HUC is Dry Devils
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Deserts
(less typical) 24
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Open Hollow mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8565, 29.9105 at a distance of 2 m
- Oliver Canyon mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8585, 29.9177 at a distance of 822 m
- Horse Canyon mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8701, 29.9127 at a distance of 1334 m
- Picky Pear Canyon mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8490, 29.9246 at a distance of 1724 m
- Tom and Henry Canyon head;
-100.8610, 29.8938 at a distance of 1900 m
- Wood Canyon mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8387, 29.9010 at a distance of 2017 m
- Tom and Henry Canyon mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8768, 29.9013 at a distance of 2208 m
- Flying D Ranch Airport; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8404, 29.9258, ( 1630 ft ) at a distance of 2303 m
- Camp Spring Canyon head;
-100.8543, 29.8866 at a distance of 2657 m
- South Open Hollow mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8298, 29.9010 at a distance of 2787 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30275849