The selected location is:
( 29°, 53', 37.7" N; 100°, 51', 39.6" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 320304 , 3308472
The elevation is 550 m ( 1805 ft )
The gradient is: 5.8
The aspect direction is: 225.9
The local roughness is: 3.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.8610, 29.8938; 550 m
The state and county are Texas: Val Verde County 48465
The HUC is Dry Devils
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Deserts
(less typical) 24
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tom and Henry Canyon head;
-100.8610, 29.8938 at a distance of 2 m
- Camp Spring Canyon head;
-100.8543, 29.8866 at a distance of 1029 m
- Spotted Oak Canyon head;
-100.8676, 29.8805 at a distance of 1605 m
- Camp Spring; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8760, 29.8871 at a distance of 1626 m
- Tom and Henry Canyon mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8768, 29.9013 at a distance of 1737 m
- Open Hollow mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8565, 29.9105 at a distance of 1903 m
- Spotted Oak Spring; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8779, 29.8805 at a distance of 2198 m
- Horse Canyon mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8701, 29.9127 at a distance of 2272 m
- Wood Canyon mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8387, 29.9010 at a distance of 2299 m
- Oliver Canyon mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8585, 29.9177 at a distance of 2661 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30021450