The selected location is:
( 29°, 54', 4.7" N; 100°, 52', 36.5" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 318792 , 3309329
The elevation is 486 m ( 1594 ft )
The gradient is: 6.0
The aspect direction is: 164.4
The local roughness is: 3.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.8768, 29.9013; 486 m
The state and county are Texas: Val Verde County 48465
The HUC is Dry Devils
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Deserts
(less typical) 24
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tom and Henry Canyon mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8768, 29.9013 at a distance of 2 m
- Horse Canyon mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8701, 29.9127 at a distance of 1421 m
- Camp Spring; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8760, 29.8871 at a distance of 1575 m
- Tom and Henry Canyon head;
-100.8610, 29.8938 at a distance of 1739 m
- Jane Hollow mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8982, 29.8988 at a distance of 2083 m
- Open Hollow mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8565, 29.9105 at a distance of 2212 m
- Spotted Oak Spring; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8779, 29.8805 at a distance of 2307 m
- Camp Spring Canyon mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8887, 29.8824 at a distance of 2388 m
- Spotted Oak Canyon head;
-100.8676, 29.8805 at a distance of 2471 m
- Spotted Oak Canyon mouth; Texas: Val Verde Co.
-100.8882, 29.8810 at a distance of 2504 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29628782