The selected location is:
( 44°, 36', 46.8" N; 100°, 58', 46.6" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Black Hills Meridian T8N,R26E,sec33
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 342930 , 4941867
The elevation is 518 m ( 1699 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-100.9796, 44.6130; 518 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Stanley County 46117
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- North Fork Sansarc Creek mouth; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-100.9796, 44.6131 at a distance of 9 m
- Black Butte; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-100.9715, 44.6517, ( 1898 ft ) at a distance of 4346 m
- Rose Ranch; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-100.9901, 44.5678 at a distance of 5094 m
- Cedar Butte; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-100.9365, 44.6472, ( 2062 ft ) at a distance of 5110 m
- Scarborough Ranch; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-101.0568, 44.6058 at a distance of 6182 m
- West Fork Minneconjou Creek head;
-100.9132, 44.5825 at a distance of 6266 m
- J Anderson Ranch; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-101.0568, 44.5864 at a distance of 6807 m
- Schiesser Ranch; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-101.0610, 44.6331 at a distance of 6837 m
- Stoeser Ranch; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-101.0298, 44.5619 at a distance of 6941 m
- Olson Ranch; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-100.9976, 44.5519 at a distance of 6941 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Standing Butte SW
This was request number 30249620