The selected location is:
( 44°, 43', 49.8" N; 101°, 8', 57.5" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Black Hills Meridian T9N,R24E,sec24
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 329810 , 4955260
The elevation is 494 m ( 1621 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-101.1493, 44.7305; 494 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Haakon County 46055
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(less typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rudy Creek mouth; South Dakota: Ziebach Co.
-101.1493, 44.7306 at a distance of 10 m
- Dupree Creek mouth; South Dakota: Ziebach Co.
-101.1710, 44.7342 at a distance of 1769 m
- Pearman Ranch; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-101.1337, 44.7439, ( 1589 ft ) at a distance of 1932 m
- Marion Flats; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-101.1226, 44.7192 at a distance of 2459 m
- Carr Ranch; South Dakota: Haakon Co.
-101.1835, 44.7147, ( 1611 ft ) at a distance of 3231 m
- Young Ranch; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-101.1062, 44.7183 at a distance of 3673 m
- Hermaphrodite Creek mouth; South Dakota: Haakon Co.
-101.1982, 44.6989 at a distance of 5232 m
- Mississippi Flats; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-101.1357, 44.6792 at a distance of 5803 m
- Norman Number 1 Dam; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-101.1054, 44.6850 at a distance of 6138 m
- Kessler Ranch; South Dakota: Ziebach Co.
-101.1718, 44.7944, ( 1940 ft ) at a distance of 7320 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|High Elk Hill SE
||Herbert Creek SW
||Herbert Creek SE
This was request number 30299455