The selected location is:
( 44°, 47', 39.8" N; 101°, 10', 18.5" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Black Hills Meridian T10N,R24E,sec26
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 328218 , 4962406
The elevation is 579 m ( 1900 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-101.1718, 44.7944; 579 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Ziebach County 46137
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(more typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kessler Ranch; South Dakota: Ziebach Co.
-101.1718, 44.7944, ( 1940 ft ) at a distance of 3 m
- Pearman Ranch; South Dakota: Dewey Co.
-101.1354, 44.7969, ( 1960 ft ) at a distance of 2891 m
- Libolt Ranch; South Dakota: Ziebach Co.
-101.1779, 44.8231, ( 1900 ft ) at a distance of 3224 m
- Olson Draw head;
-101.1482, 44.8194 at a distance of 3345 m
- East Fork Rudy Creek mouth; South Dakota: Ziebach Co.
-101.2004, 44.7703 at a distance of 3509 m
- Zorc Brothers Number 3 Dam; South Dakota: Ziebach Co.
-101.1404, 44.8333 at a distance of 4983 m
- Talcut Draw head;
-101.1632, 44.8478 at a distance of 5971 m
- Pearman Ranch; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-101.1337, 44.7439, ( 1589 ft ) at a distance of 6371 m
- Dupree Creek mouth; South Dakota: Ziebach Co.
-101.1710, 44.7342 at a distance of 6692 m
- Zorc Ranch; South Dakota: Ziebach Co.
-101.2004, 44.8536, ( 1980 ft ) at a distance of 6955 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|High Elk Hill
||Herbert Creek NE
|High Elk Hill SE
||Herbert Creek SW
||Herbert Creek SE
This was request number 29965901