The selected location is:
( 44°, 37', 8.8" N; 101°, 11', 1.7" W )
The legal description is: South Dakota, Black Hills Meridian T8N,R24E,sec26
UTM zone 14 (X,Y) 326746 , 4942958
The elevation is 640 m ( 2100 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-101.1838, 44.6191; 640 m
The state and county are South Dakota: Haakon County 46055
The HUC is Lower Lake Oahe
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(less typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Alleman Ranch; South Dakota: Haakon Co.
-101.1837, 44.6192 at a distance of 11 m
- Sage Creek head;
-101.1693, 44.6047 at a distance of 1972 m
- Westbrook Draw head;
-101.2082, 44.6406 at a distance of 3075 m
- North Fork Sansarc Creek head;
-101.1393, 44.6206 at a distance of 3533 m
- Lone Tree Creek mouth; South Dakota: Haakon Co.
-101.2318, 44.6242 at a distance of 3853 m
- West Fork Hermaphrodite Creek mouth; South Dakota: Haakon Co.
-101.2343, 44.6325 at a distance of 4277 m
- Paulson Ranch; South Dakota: Haakon Co.
-101.1757, 44.5764 at a distance of 4790 m
- Carr School; South Dakota: Stanley Co.
-101.1446, 44.6564 at a distance of 5179 m
- Whiteman Ranch; South Dakota: Haakon Co.
-101.2240, 44.5819, ( 1867 ft ) at a distance of 5225 m
- Jordan Ranch; South Dakota: Haakon Co.
-101.2412, 44.6431 at a distance of 5279 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29631323