The selected location is:
( 34°, 50', 8.5" N; 102°, 23', 31.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 738470 , 3857924
The elevation is 1161 m ( 3810 ft )
The gradient is: 1.1
The aspect direction is: 85.6
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-102.3922, 34.8357; 1161 m
The state and county are Texas: Deaf Smith County 48117
The HUC is Tierra Blanca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(more typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- North Park; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3922, 34.8357 at a distance of 4 m
- Aikman School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3866, 34.8354 at a distance of 515 m
- Bluebonnet School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3997, 34.8398 at a distance of 819 m
- Shirley School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3933, 34.8273 at a distance of 941 m
- Stanton Junior High School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3952, 34.8226 at a distance of 1483 m
- Northwest School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4102, 34.8304 at a distance of 1748 m
- La Plata Junior High School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4113, 34.8345 at a distance of 1751 m
- Dameron Park; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4005, 34.8212 at a distance of 1782 m
- Saint Anthony School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4063, 34.8229 at a distance of 1921 m
- Calvary Church; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4052, 34.8498 at a distance of 1961 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29777605