The selected location is:
( 34°, 50', 23.3" N; 102°, 23', 58.9" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 737772 , 3858362
The elevation is 1162 m ( 3812 ft )
The gradient is: 0.2
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 0.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-102.3997, 34.8398; 1162 m
The state and county are Texas: Deaf Smith County 48117
The HUC is Tierra Blanca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(more typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bluebonnet School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3997, 34.8398 at a distance of 5 m
- North Park; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3922, 34.8357 at a distance of 827 m
- Calvary Church; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4052, 34.8498 at a distance of 1214 m
- La Plata Junior High School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4113, 34.8345 at a distance of 1214 m
- Aikman School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3866, 34.8354 at a distance of 1297 m
- Northwest School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4102, 34.8304 at a distance of 1420 m
- Shirley School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3933, 34.8273 at a distance of 1510 m
- Stanton Junior High School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3952, 34.8226 at a distance of 1957 m
- Saint Anthony School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4063, 34.8229 at a distance of 1974 m
- Dameron Park; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4005, 34.8212 at a distance of 2069 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29930952