The selected location is:
( 34°, 49', 16.3" N; 102°, 24', 1.8" W )
The legal description is unknown.
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 737752 , 3856296
The elevation is 1165 m ( 3822 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-102.4005, 34.8212; 1165 m
The state and county are Texas: Deaf Smith County 48117
The HUC is Tierra Blanca
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(more typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dameron Park; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4005, 34.8212 at a distance of 5 m
- Stanton Junior High School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3952, 34.8226 at a distance of 509 m
- Saint Anthony School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4063, 34.8229 at a distance of 560 m
- Central School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4036, 34.8165 at a distance of 597 m
- Hereford; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3977, 34.8151 at a distance of 728 m
- Shirley School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3933, 34.8273 at a distance of 942 m
- Northwest School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4102, 34.8304 at a distance of 1348 m
- La Plata Junior High School; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.4113, 34.8345 at a distance of 1771 m
- North Park; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3922, 34.8357 at a distance of 1776 m
- Veterans Park; Texas: Deaf Smith Co.
-102.3813, 34.8168 at a distance of 1826 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31721592