The selected location is:
( 32°, 8', 9.2" N; 103°, 15', 40.0" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T25S,R36E,sec15
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 664017 , 3556823
The elevation is 946 m ( 3104 ft )
The gradient is: 1.7
The aspect direction is: 268.8
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.2611, 32.1359; 946 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Lea County 35025
The HUC is Landreth-Monument Draws
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dinwiddie Ranch; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2611, 32.1359 at a distance of 5 m
- Croft Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2780, 32.1173 at a distance of 2602 m
- Dinwiddie Tanks; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2916, 32.1370 at a distance of 2877 m
- Old Baldy; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2911, 32.1476, ( 3243 ft ) at a distance of 3112 m
- Sewell Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2963, 32.1429 at a distance of 3408 m
- Tank Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2972, 32.1212 at a distance of 3772 m
- Lea County Road Department Pit; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2249, 32.1207 at a distance of 3811 m
- Big Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2844, 32.0995, ( 3029 ft ) at a distance of 4592 m
- Jal Rifle Range; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3105, 32.1420 at a distance of 4707 m
- KPEQ-FM (Jal); New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2111, 32.1234 at a distance of 4920 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|San Simon Sink
This was request number 29864954