The selected location is:
( 32°, 5', 24.4" N; 103°, 15', 52.9" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T25S,R36E,sec33
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 663759 , 3551740
The elevation is 914 m ( 2999 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.2647, 32.0901; 914 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Lea County 35025
The HUC is Landreth-Monument Draws
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fight in Hollow Draw mouth; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2647, 32.0901 at a distance of 5 m
- New Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2772, 32.0807, ( 2996 ft ) at a distance of 1570 m
- 11616 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2769, 32.0762 at a distance of 1919 m
- Big Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2844, 32.0995, ( 3029 ft ) at a distance of 2129 m
- Croft Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2780, 32.1173 at a distance of 3268 m
- Javelina Basin; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2863, 32.0604 at a distance of 3869 m
- Anthony Ranch; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2619, 32.0523 at a distance of 4197 m
- Dirt Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3066, 32.1051 at a distance of 4288 m
- Tank Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2972, 32.1212 at a distance of 4615 m
- Antelope Draw mouth; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3138, 32.0884 at a distance of 4635 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30271144