The selected location is:
( 32°, 7', 2.3" N; 103°, 16', 40.8" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T25S,R36E,sec21
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 662455 , 3554736
The elevation is 932 m ( 3056 ft )
The gradient is: 2.1
The aspect direction is: 304.4
The local roughness is: 1.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.2780, 32.1173; 932 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Lea County 35025
The HUC is Landreth-Monument Draws
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Croft Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2780, 32.1173 at a distance of 5 m
- Tank Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2972, 32.1212 at a distance of 1860 m
- Big Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2844, 32.0995, ( 3029 ft ) at a distance of 2060 m
- Dinwiddie Tanks; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2916, 32.1370 at a distance of 2535 m
- Dinwiddie Ranch; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2611, 32.1359 at a distance of 2612 m
- Dirt Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3066, 32.1051 at a distance of 3014 m
- Fight in Hollow Draw mouth; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2647, 32.0901 at a distance of 3266 m
- Sewell Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2963, 32.1429 at a distance of 3324 m
- Kammerer Tanks; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3138, 32.1226 at a distance of 3427 m
- Old Baldy; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2911, 32.1476, ( 3243 ft ) at a distance of 3582 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30062533