The selected location is:
( 32°, 5', 58.2" N; 103°, 17', 3.8" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T25S,R36E,sec29
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 661883 , 3552753
The elevation is 916 m ( 3005 ft )
The gradient is: 0.9
The aspect direction is: 315.6
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.2844, 32.0995; 916 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Lea County 35025
The HUC is Landreth-Monument Draws
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Big Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2844, 32.0995, ( 3029 ft ) at a distance of 5 m
- Croft Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2780, 32.1173 at a distance of 2068 m
- Fight in Hollow Draw mouth; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2647, 32.0901 at a distance of 2134 m
- Dirt Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3066, 32.1051 at a distance of 2182 m
- New Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2772, 32.0807, ( 2996 ft ) at a distance of 2191 m
- 11616 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2769, 32.0762 at a distance of 2677 m
- Tank Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2972, 32.1212 at a distance of 2694 m
- Antelope Draw mouth; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3138, 32.0884 at a distance of 3031 m
- Kammerer Tanks; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3138, 32.1226 at a distance of 3776 m
- Dinwiddie Tanks; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2916, 32.1370 at a distance of 4216 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31717775