The selected location is:
( 32°, 7', 21.4" N; 103°, 18', 49.7" W )
The legal description is: New Mexico, New Mexico Meridian T25S,R35E,sec24
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 659069 , 3555270
The elevation is 944 m ( 3097 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.3138, 32.1226; 944 m
The state and county are New Mexico: Lea County 35025
The HUC is Landreth-Monument Draws
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Western High Plains
(less typical) 25
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Kammerer Tanks; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3138, 32.1226 at a distance of 4 m
- 11604 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3258, 32.1209 at a distance of 1145 m
- 11605 Water Well; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3252, 32.1187 at a distance of 1156 m
- Tank Windmill; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2972, 32.1212 at a distance of 1577 m
- Dirt Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3066, 32.1051 at a distance of 2055 m
- Jal Rifle Range; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3105, 32.1420 at a distance of 2177 m
- Custer Mountain; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3224, 32.1440, ( 3232 ft ) at a distance of 2510 m
- Custer Mountain School (historical); New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.3224, 32.1440 at a distance of 2510 m
- Dinwiddie Tanks; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2916, 32.1370 at a distance of 2638 m
- Sewell Tank; New Mexico: Lea Co.
-103.2963, 32.1429 at a distance of 2796 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29691479