The selected location is:
( 47°, 2', 42.0" N; 103°, 29', 4.9" W )
The legal description is: North Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T141N,R101W,sec9
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 615104 , 5211279
The elevation is 792 m ( 2598 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 3.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.4847, 47.0450; 792 m
The state and county are North Dakota: Billings County 38007
The HUC is Middle Little Missouri
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(less typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dry Creek head;
-103.4847, 47.0450 at a distance of 3 m
- Pikes Peak; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5102, 47.0506 at a distance of 2033 m
- Stevens School; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.4533, 47.0622 at a distance of 3061 m
- Dry Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5258, 47.0486 at a distance of 3146 m
- Briggs Ranch; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5280, 47.0561, ( 2250 ft ) at a distance of 3512 m
- Mosser Ranch; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5174, 47.0175, ( 2260 ft ) at a distance of 3937 m
- Stevens Ranch; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5344, 47.0578, ( 2211 ft ) at a distance of 4033 m
- Oyhus Ranch; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.4372, 47.0625, ( 2245 ft ) at a distance of 4104 m
- Wannagan Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5408, 47.0564 at a distance of 4445 m
- Government Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5344, 47.0222 at a distance of 4545 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Roosevelt Creek East
|Wannagan Creek East
This was request number 31719735