The selected location is:
( 46°, 57', 47.9" N; 103°, 31', 3.7" W )
The legal description is: North Dakota, Fifth Principal Meridian T140N,R102W,sec11
UTM zone 13 (X,Y) 612769 , 5202152
The elevation is 738 m ( 2422 ft )
The gradient is: 38.9
The aspect direction is: 249.1
The local roughness is: 17.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-103.5177, 46.9633; 738 m
The state and county are North Dakota: Billings County 38007
The HUC is Middle Little Missouri
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northwestern Great Plains
(less typical) 43
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Ekblom Spring; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5177, 46.9633, ( 2313 ft ) at a distance of 3 m
- Peaceful Valley head;
-103.5127, 46.9561 at a distance of 886 m
- Knutson Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5163, 46.9553 at a distance of 894 m
- Big Plateau Spring; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5063, 46.9689, ( 2360 ft ) at a distance of 1071 m
- Peaceful Valley Ranch; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5041, 46.9586, ( 2250 ft ) at a distance of 1161 m
- Peaceful Valley Recreation Site; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5072, 46.9539, ( 2260 ft ) at a distance of 1316 m
- Peaceful Valley mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.4963, 46.9636 at a distance of 1632 m
- Cottonwood Campground; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.5316, 46.9506 at a distance of 1761 m
- Paddock Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.4905, 46.9678 at a distance of 2133 m
- Jones Creek mouth; North Dakota: Billings Co.
-103.4905, 46.9692 at a distance of 2175 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Wannagan Creek West
||Wannagan Creek East
|Buffalo Gap Campground
This was request number 31721494